Clients are now able to borrow stocks and
short sell through Core Pacific-Yamaichi.
Before borrowing stocks, client needs to open a Stock Borrowing and Lending (SBL) Account. Client needs to sign the following documents:
* 4 copies of Stock Borrowing and Lending Agreement
(2 will be used for doing registration in Inland Revenue Department, 1 will be given back to client)
* 2 Authorisation Forms
(Authorisation to deal with client money Form and Authorisation to dispose of,
lend or deposit Securities and/or Securities Collateral Form)
* 2 Stock Borrowing and Lending Agreement Registration Forms
(used for doing registration in Inland Revenue Department)
* New clients are required to open up a security trading a/c for Stock Borrowing and Lending settlement purpose.
If clients want to borrow stocks and do short selling, please contact relevant Account Executive at Core Pacific-Yamaichi.
Client buys back / deposits stock physically for stock return – cut-off time is
* The stock is considered to be returned on that day only when client notified CPY before 11:00am
* The stock is considered to be returned on the next day when client notified CPY after 11:00am
Client is requested to return stock – cut-off time is 12:30pm.
* If the request is made before 12:30pm,the stock return notice is considered to be made on that day
Although Chan Dai Man did not receive the cash dividend, when he returns the stocks to CPY,he has to pay the dividend HK$1600 to CPY.
Chan Dai Man received the cash dividend (less than HK$1600 because of the transaction charges, when he returns the stocks to CPY, he has to pay the exact amount of dividend HK$1600 to CPY.
For more information about CPY's financial products services, fax us at (852) 2918-0409,
or contact our Products Hotline: (852) 2166-3888 / 2826-0888
- Ticket Charge : HK$500
- Handling Fee :
- Loan Fee (differ from stocks)
- Shortsell Brokerage Commission 0.25%