- Within the category of trading products available at Core Pacific - Yamaichi Futures (H.K.) Limited, cash settlement are available for some and physical delivery applies to others. However, as we do not offer "Physical Delivery" arrangements at the moment, please close out or roll over your positions on or before the Close out deadline in order to avoid the risk of physical delivery.
- All "Physical Delivery" future products (Including Physically Settled Options Contracts on index futures) will have a "Trading Deadline", which is either 3 days before "First Notice Day" or 3 days before "Last Trading Day", whichever earlier.
- Please close out or roll over any overseas futures positions on or before the "Close out deadline". After this date, you will not be able to perform e-trade using SP Futures for these positions. To further process these contracts, please contact our dealing department as soon as possible (Dealing hotline: (852) 2826 0066)
- We will perform compulsory close out on the day after "Close out deadline" if the positions were not closed out or rolled over yet.
•The "Close out deadline" of relative Long Positions is either 3 days before the First Notice Day or 3 days before Last Trading Day, whichever is earlier.
•For relative Short Positions, "Close out deadline" will be 3 days before the Last Trading Day.
- If the contact First Notice Day comes before the Last Trading Day, it is possible to open a new short position after the "Close out deadline". Please contact our dealing department to do so. As such, please be sure to settle your positions 3 days before the Last Trading Day.
- The Trading Deadline of USD Gold Futures and CNH Gold Futures from Hong Kong Exchange is 5 days before Last Trading Day.
- * AE commission scheme applies to overseas futures trades not done by way of SP Futures, including through Account Executive or Dealing Department. AE commission applies to forced liquidation as well.
Hong Kong Futures Exchange – Gold Futures