There are 3 different ways for account application
Download and sign the A/C Opening Form
send it with the required copies of documents*
to our head office at the following address:
Your attention is drawn to the Risk Disclosure Statements and Disclaimers as set out in Page 9 of the Account Opening Form. You are also invited to read and understand the relevant Risk Disclosure Statements and Disclaimers, ask questions and take independent professional advice if you are in doubt.
As required by the regulations of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”), your signing of the Account Opening Form and sighting of supporting documents should be certified by an affiliate of CPY, a person licensed by or registered with the Securities and Futures Commission ("SFC"), an affiliate of a person licensed by or registered with the SFC, a Justice of the Peace, a professional person such as certified public accountant, a lawyer or notary public on Page 2 of the Account Opening Form and each relevant photocopy of the supporting documents.
Please Note: In order to comply with the regulations of SFC and to safeguard the interests of our clients, we shall arrange a professional registered account executive (“Account Executive”) to assist our client to complete the account opening procedures. Once your account opening application is accepted, CPY will assign an Account Executive to contact you and provide professional services.
Should you have any enquiries on the account opening, please do not hesitate to contact CPY at (852) 2166 3888.
*The required copies of documents include:
You are also welcome to our head office or branch offices in person
and we will process your application.
Please contact or e-mail CPY to make an application appointment.
1. To make transactions using cash accounts, clients must have sufficient funds in the account to cover the total consideration required. We therefore suggest our clients deposit funds for their upcoming transactions into our company bank account at least one working day before the transactions are made. If the net amount remaining in our bank account exceeds HK$10,000, interest is payable to the client in line with the prime savings account rate listed by HongkongBank.
2. Our head office will issue contract notes and daily statements direct to our clients' registered addresses for confirmation, to keep better control of our client trading records. If there are any special requests, clients can also obtain such documents at our head office settlement department. However, clients must give us advance written notice.
3. If clients do not receive their contract notes and daily statement three working days after their transactions are made, please contact your broker or our customer services department. Also, if there are any problems with your records please contact us as soon as possible to make any necessary amendments.
4. Our company will not accept any third party unauthorised trading; ie. CPY will not make any transaction unless placed directly by our clients (for all transactions, clients must place their order directly through an order ticket, by letter, telephone, mobile phone with our stock trading services, or CPY's Internet stock trading services).
5. CPY strictly prohibits any short-selling on stocks. A client must possess the stock to be sold in his CPY client account before any sell order can be executed. For physical delivery of stocks (physical scrips) or transfer of stocks from another broker to CPY (i.e. S.I.), clients should allow at least 14 working days for settlement and confirmation. If the stock sold cannot be settled on T+2, the client will be solely responsible for all legal liability and consequential loss, if any.
6. If clients use their perusal account under the CCASS system to safe-keep their portfolio, clients must provide the related stock delivery dockets and statement of account as evidence of ownership.
7. All cheques issued to our clients by our company will be done so according to the information stated on their account-opening document. Clients can either collect their cheques at our head office or branch offices in person on settlement day or they may authorise others to collect cheques on their behalf. If that is the case, please notify us in advance to make special arrangements. Clients can also ask for a direct transfer of payment into the bank account stated on their account record.
8. Our company does not accept cash or post-dated cheques.
9. Our clients can use the following two ways to transfer money into our company
If clients transfer to other accounts, please fax the receipt to our broker before 4:00pm, our customer fax number is (852) 2918-0409.
C. After the transfer is made, please fax the copy of the receipt to the broker, or phone the broker. As well as the transfer information, please state which bank you transferred to, what branch and what time.
D..If clients transfer the money by phone-banking, please also provide the transfer reference number and time.
10. Core Pacific - Yamaichi service hotline (852) 2166-3888,
E-mail address： email@example.com