- Etrade platform
- Please contact your AE or Customer Service Department at (852) 2166 3888
- To trade Taiwan stock, clients should have securities account in Core Pacific- Yamaichi International, signed “Client’s Declaration – Application for Oversea Stock Trading Access Right (Individual/Corporate Account)” and apply Single Day Trading Limit.
- Each board lot is 1,000 shares, below 1,000 shares regards as odd lot. Odd lot shares allow sell only. Presently, CPYI does not handle odd lots on-line. However, if you wish to sell odd lots, please contact your AE or Customer Service Department.
- Trade are settled in Taiwan Dollar (NTD).
- Trading through our Mobile Apps and PC version are not supported.
- Only limit orders are accepted.
- Orders are valid on the same day only. All outstanding orders will be cancelled after market close.
- Clients could place new orders and cancel orders; order update is not available.
- Taiwan Stock settlement date will be on the second business day after the transaction day, i.e. T+2.
- Some of the Taiwan stock cannot trade intra-day. (i.e. If buy on T day, the earliest to sell is T+1)
- Short selling is not accepted.
- Daily price fluctuations in Taiwan Stocks are limited to within 10% of the auction reference price at market opening for the given day. For details, please refer the Rules of the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- Margin financing is not available for online trading.
- No physical deposit or withdrawal for Taiwan Stock.
- Do not accept NTD deposit. Using other currency equivalent purchasing power is allowed to trade Taiwan stock. However, clients must exchange NTD for settlement on the trading day, otherwise we might use our in-house exchange rate to convert the amount for settlement arrangement. If the account do not have sufficient NTD for settlement, P+6% (Cash Account) / P+3% (Margin Account) will be charged for overdue interest.
- If the client does not give any currency exchange instructions on the trading day before 3:00p.m., The Company might convert the amount into NTD on the trading day according to our in-house exchange rate on the same day.
- If holding Taiwan stock is classified as Disposition Securities, such securities will be matched every 5 minutes manually (or longer time). Therefore clients should read Exchange circular, or access below link for details. http://www.twse.com.tw/en/page/announcement/punish.html
TWSE & GTSM Listed Stocks Trading Hour: 09:00 – 13:30
Gre Tai Trading Hour: 09:00 – 15:00 (accept order by Phone only)
Odd lot Trading Hour:13:40 – 14:30 (Sell only) (accept order by Phone only)
After-hour Fixed Price Trading Hour: 14:00 – 14:30 (accept order by Phone only)
The following is the 2018 and 2019 Taiwan Public Holiday Schedule
|Holiday||Date: 2018||Date: 2019|
|New Year||1 Jan||1 Jan|
|Lunar New Year||15 – 20 Feb||4 – 7 Feb|
|Peace Memorial Day||28 Feb||28 Feb|
|Children's Day||4 Apr||4 Apr|
|Tomb-sweeping Day||5 Apr||5 Apr|
|Labor Day||1 May||1 May|
|Dragon Boat Festival||18 Jun||7 Jun|
|Mid-autumn Festival||24 Sep||13 Sep|
|National Day||10 Oct||10 Oct|